Michael J. Garvey
Michael J. Garvey has been practicing criminal law and helping reinstate client drivers licenses since 1991. He has successfully argued in front of the Illinois Supreme Court. He has long been involved in the Brookfield community, holding the position of Village President from 2005 until 2013. He is currently a Village Trustee, a position he has held since 2013. Michael is also a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, the DuPage County Bar Association, and the DuPage County Criminal Defense Layers Association.
- United States Supreme Court, 2011
- United States District Court, 1991
- Illinois, 1991
- University of Illinois College of Law, Champaign, IL (1991) J.D.
- DePaul University, Chicago, IL (1988) B.A. Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Current Village Trustee, Brookfield, IL, 2013-Present
- Former Village President, Brookfield, IL, 2005-2013
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- DuPage County Bar Association, Member
- DuPage County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member