Glendale Heights Criminal Defense Attorneys
DuPage County Criminal Defense Lawyers
A criminal conviction can change your life. In some situations, simply being accused or charged is enough to impact your future forever. Even if you avoid the harsh penalties of a conviction, your personal and professional reputation may never be the same. At Stringini & Garvey, P.C., we understand that the best way to handle a criminal accusation is to address the matter head-on, and we are prepared to stand up and fight for you. We have the experience and skill to provide assertive, responsible representation no matter what the charges against you may be.
Lawyers in Glendale Heights for Criminal Law Matters
The attorneys at Stringini & Garvey, P.C., have more than six decades of combined criminal law experience. We understand the impact that a criminal conviction can have on your life, and we will do everything we can to help you protect your rights and your future. Our team is equipped to offer assistance in cases related to:
- Driving under the influence, including first-offense DUI, multiple DUI, and felony DUI charges;
- Traffic violations, including criminal charges for excessive speeding and reckless driving;
- Drug crimes, including possession of marijuana, cocaine, and heroin;
- Theft crimes, including burglary, shoplifting, and robbery;
- Violent offenses, including assault and battery;
- Domestic violence, including domestic battery and child endangerment;
- Sex crimes, including criminal sexual assault and computer-related offenses; and
- Weapons violations, including illegal possession and trafficking.
Hardworking Defense Counsel in Illinois
We begin each case with a comprehensive review of all available details, including arrest reports and witness statements. Our attorneys look for anything that might be useful in building your defense and will begin developing a strategy for managing your case. Based on the evidence and the strength of the prosecutor’s assertions, we will explain your options and help you determine the best way to resolve your situation. In some cases, this could mean negotiating with prosecutors on a plea agreement in exchange for reduced or eliminated charges or diversion programs. In others, it may be in your best interest to see the matter through to trial with our team at your side every step of the way.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation Today
If you have been arrested and charged with a crime, you need guidance from an attorney who is dedicated to protecting your rights. Contact the offices of Stringini & Garvey, P.C., today for your free initial consultation. Call 630-834-9595 and get the representation you deserve. We are proud to serve clients in Glendale Heights and the rest of DuPage County, along with the surrounding areas.